Footsteps in Faith is our Faith Formation program for children age 4-grade 5.
It is comprised of three parts: Children’s Formation, Footsteps for Adults, and Family Faith.
- Children and parents come to class the first week of the month and are split off by grade. Parents attend a class while children are in their Footsteps class. Each month, we focus on the same topic throughout each class so that when families go home, they are able to share about what they learned together.
- For the rest of the month, parents can either lead at home lessons based on what they and their children learned at home or participate in a small group family session on campus focused on the month’s topic.
- Parents will submit a homework sheet at the next class.
Footsteps at home
- Parents will attend a Zoom parent formation meeting 1x a month.
- Parents will lead their child in two classes at home.
- Parents will submit a homework sheet at their next zoom meeting a month later.
Family Faith Events
Family Faith Events are offered throughout the year as a way to grow as a family together. They are also a part of our Footsteps in Faith program. All families are asked to attend five events by Easter Sunday. Families are given the option to choose which events they would like to attend throughout the year based on the interest and schedule of their families. On the Footsteps calendar (linked above) there are a list of upcoming Family Faith events. Any event happening at the parish (except Sunday Mass and Holy Days) can count as a Family Faith event.
Need to earn credit for attending an event around the parish? Fill out your Family Faith form here.
Questions? Contact Debbie.