How Do People Join In The Church?
Do you know anyone who has inquired about becoming Catholic? The Church has a process know as the Rite of Christian Initiation, RCIA through which adults and children become full members. The process includes information, instruction, faith-sharing, prayer, and much personal growth. If you are interested call the Faith Formation Office at 267-7088.
RCIA – The process by which adults become Catholic
The Catholic Church invites you to come and see!
- Are you interested in learning more about the Catholic Church?
- Are you unbaptized but recognize a need for spirituality in your life?
- Are you baptized Catholic or baptized into another denomination but never received any formal religious education?
- Are you married to a Catholic and attend Mass but just don’t know what the next step is to become one of the Catholic faithful?
- Are you yearning for something more in your life?
Maybe you are looking for enrichment in your life in a new place.
Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults (RCIA) is the place for you. Every year adults are welcomed into the Catholic Community through RCIA. It is a learning and loving process in which conversion of the heart brings you to Jesus Christ who is our Lord and Savior. “Come to me, all you who are weary and find life burdensome, and I will refresh you. Take my yoke upon your shoulders and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble of heart. Your souls will find rest, for my yoke is easy and my burden light.” Matthew 11:28-30.
For more information contact the Faith formation Office.