We are now live streaming 8:30 am Daily and Sunday Mass on YouTube.
Please visit our or subscribe to our YouTube Channel: Go to YouTube Channel
October 26, 2020 Thirtieth Monday in Ordinary Time
Procedures for attending Mass:
FACE MASKS MUST BE WORN BY EVERYONE! Children 2 and under are exempt.
- Communion is to be received ONLY in the HAND.
- The current mandatory 50% capacity combined with social distancing, will allow 800 parishioners per Mass.
- There are only TWO ways to enter Church – the main doors at the Bell Tower or the main entry at the overhang.
- Please practice common sense and patience and maintain social distancing at all times.
- You may exit at any door
- Collection baskets will be available as you exit.
My Jesus, I believe that you are present in the most Blessed Sacrament. I love You above all things and I desire to receive You into my soul. Though I cannot now receive You sacramentally, please come spiritually into my heart. I embrace You and unite myself wholly to You.
Prayer for the Canonization of Blessed Louis Brisson, OSFS
Lord Jesus, Who has told us “Ask and you shall receive,” we address our prayer to You through the intercession of Blessed Louis Brisson. Attentive to the signs of the times and in obedience to Your Will, he founded the double family of the Oblate Sisters and of the Oblates of St. Francis de Sales. Confident in Your Providence and joyful in hope, he knew, as a good Father, how to make himself all things to all people. Grant us, through his intercession, the favors which we ask of You, Especially……May the Holy Church rejoice in glorifying this priest after Your own Heart, who gave himself totally to Your Love.