Our Family Faith program helps families explore the Four Pillars of our Faith through the life of our parish: Creed (We believe); Sacraments (We Worship); Prayer (We Pray); and Christian Living (We Live).
- You may attend any parish event listed in the bulletin except for Weekend, Christmas or Easter Masses for Family Faith. (Exceptions: Mass of Remembrance and Easter Vigil Mass).
- Watch for Family Faith events specifically designed for families at Footsteps in Faith and in bulletin.
- Family Faith supplements the hours we already gather to meet the Diocesan minimum.
- You will need at east five Family Faith events by April of this school year.
- Where there is not a Family Faith sign-in form, please complete this form and send (form goes to Lori in the Office of Faith Formation).