What happens when a Catholic separates or divorces?
- They can feel doubly rejected and get angry or depressed.
- They may end up hating the Church or, worse, God.
- They may leave the Church to go where they are welcomed.
- Their whole family is affected.
- The Church family and the community suffer as well.
Don’t let that happen in your parish. Surviving Divorce was created to bring hope and healing to those who have experienced the pain and loneliness of a broken marriage. It is for the newly separated and divorced and those still struggling with issues many years later. It will help them answer their questions, restore hope, and begin authentic healing.
Our powerful healing program features top Catholic experts and real-life testimonies. Our “Cast of Characters” includes twelve Catholic men and women who have gone through divorce and who were willing to courageously bare their hearts and share their stories with our viewing audience. As they witness to the pain they suffered and the healing power of Christ through His church and the Sacraments you’ll laugh, cry, and be able to relate to their heartache . . . and their hope.
Watch an introductory video about the program.